Today’s business environment is changing more rapidly than ever. To succeed, your business has to be agile. It must respond quickly as markets, customer needs and regulations change. Business process management (BPM) with rule-driven applications is key to making that happen. Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite can help your organisation be successful in your transformation initiatives.
To get you under the bonnet of BPM processes and rules, Tier 2 Consulting will be presenting a one hour webinar on Friday, February 23rd. You’ll go from theory to process modelling and monitoring in a practical discovery session packed with insight, expertise and know-how.
If you’d like to understand the wider capabilities of BPM and would appreciate seeing just how little coding is involved, then this is the place to start.
Join us to learn more about the complete lifecycle of solution delivery with BPM Suite:
– Data Modelling, Process Diagrams, Forms and Data Assignments
– Variables, Gateways and Conditions
– Rule Authoring / DRL Language & Decision Tables
– Test Scenarios & Deployment
– Business Activity Monitoring
Who should attend?
– managers who associate BPM with workflow, and would like to understand the wider capabilities of the suite (e.g. reporting, and rules)
– managers who may appreciate the benefits of a BPM system but assume you’ll need an army of developers to implement it
– business analysts who will find out how easy it is to develop business processes and rules.
Book your free webinar seat today here.
Speaker: John Cornforth, Head of Service Delivery, Tier 2 Consulting
Date: Friday, 23rd February, 2018
Time: 11.00 -12.00 GMT
Want to know more about Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite?
The JBoss BPM Suite (for business process management) and JBoss BRMS (for business rules management) provide an environment in which business and IT users can collaborate effectively to manage business logic and quickly modify procedures and policies as business conditions demand.
By automating business logic, organisations can operate consistently, with repeatable and auditable processes and decisions. Additionally, monitoring business activity provides a pathway for business optimisation, increasing effectiveness and reducing cost.
Check out our work in this area via the website